In light of the current situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put together some responses to the most common questions about your upcoming stay and holiday plans. We regularly update all of this information as the situation unfolds and measures are communicated by the French authorities.
According to the latest directives from the French government, a valid “HEALTH PASS” will be required for all people over 12 years of age who are to stay in Le Phare.
Your “HEALTH PASS” will be checked on the day of your arrival. You may present your “HEALTH PASS” either in printed format or via the “EU Digital Covid Certificate” app which can be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Once you have shown your “HEALTH PASS” you may enjoy your accommodation and all our services – restaurants, pools, shops, activities and concerts – during your stay without needing to show the pass again.
YOUR STAY AT le phare
All our facilities are open and some of our services have been adapted to be more exclusive and comply with health regulations:
- Café, bar and restaurant terraces are open.
- The pools are open
- All shops and services are available.
- Our activities will take place outdoors with no limit to the number of participants.
We have updated our protocols to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay:
- Preparation for your early check-in using the E-checkin system.
- Our teams have been trained on all the required health rules and regulations.
- Signs have been placed around the resort to remind guests of the rules.
WHAT IS A VALID HEALTH PASS?
The HEALTH PASS contains a digital copy (in the TousAntiCovid app) of one of the following three health documents:
- proof of vaccination, as long as you have received all doses and enough time has passed after the final injection,
- a negative RT-PCR or antigen test result less than 48 hours old,
- a positive RT-PCR or antigen test result demonstrating recovery from Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
You will be asked for this pass only once, on arrival at the front desk.
More information on the HEALTH PASS is available on the government website.
WHAT IS THE HEALTH PROTOCOL?
Your safety is our priority, so we need your help at key moments of your stay: following this protocol is the best way to ensure good times for all! Masks are mandatory for anyone age 12 and over, in all public spaces. We make sure that all information about our safety measures is posted and visible. The staff may give instructions regarding hosting visitors during your stay, which must be followed for your own safety and that of others.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
While we get used to this extraordinary situation, we have provided the Liberty Offer for this year: A Covid guarantee for a stay with complete peace of mind. Cancellation is free until 14 days before your arrival. Once this deadline has passed, you can cancel under specific COVID-19 conditions and with documented evidence. Payment conditions have also been made more flexible: a 30% deposit at the time of booking and payment of the balance 14 days before arrival.