- Firmanaam of bedrijfsnaam: S.A.S.U. LE PHARE
- Hoofdkantoor: Route du Fier, 17880 LES PORTES EN RÉ
- Naam van de redactieverantwoordelijke voor de website: Vincent Luftman
- : Metycea
- Bedrijfsnaam webhost: Metycea SARL
- Adres webhost: 70 avenue de Rome, 83 500 La Seyne sur Mer
- Telefoonnummer webhost: 04 94 71 04 72
Site design and production: Metycea SARL
Accommodation: Metycea SARL
This site was created on the eZ Publish platform
COPYRIGHT - COPYRIGHT - LINKS
The entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site are public. All reproduction rights of images and photographs are reserved.
Reproduction on paper
Except for iconography, the reproduction of pages from this site on paper is authorized, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- explicit reference to the site as the source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, subject to the addition of a clear and readable from the source and the mention "Rights reserved". The information used must be for personal, associative or professional; any use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Our site allows the establishment of a hypertext link to its content, subject to a contact and validated by our first care.
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and liberties, you have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art.34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (art. 36 of the Act) of data. So you can require that are rectified, completed, updated or deleted information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you can always edit or delete the information related to your registration. You can exercise this right directly by contacting us at the contact address.