Breathe a sigh of relief!
During this particular time, we think it’s more important than ever to give yourself time to breathe and have something to look forward to! Le Phare is offering you the chance to take a break as a couple, as a family or with friends from spring 2021 onwards
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON 16/06/2021 :
Le Phare offer you a break in the great outdoors to let you escape and relax, in complete peace of mind and security.
- The curfew comes to an end on Sunday 20 June
- Swimming pools, restaurants, shops and sports centres are now open
- Wearing a mask is required when you are indoors, this includes reception, shops and supermarkets.
AN IDEAL PLACE TO GATHER WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS
Our infrastructures are mostly open and some of our services have been readjusted to offer you an even more exclusive experience:
- Bike rental is available, as all other outdoors facilities.
- Most of our activities will take place outdoors.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUTDOORS ACTIVITIES:
Our team has prepared the perfect combination of adjusted activities for your getaway:
- Bike rides around the salt marshes – no masks required on cycle routes Walks in the villages – four times a week at Portes en Ré and every day at Ars en Ré
- Fishing from the shoreline on the beaches of Redoute and LogeWoodland walks at Lizay and Trousse-chemise
- Sailing courses/lessons at the water sports centre
- Trips with Vanessa – discover the salt marshes, explore the island’s birdlife, visit an oyster farm, village tours and edible plant discovery
- Stroll around Phare des Baleines with its boutiques and ice-cream parlours