Breathe a sigh of relief!
During this particular time, we think it’s more important than ever to give yourself time to breathe and have something to look forward to! Le Phare is offering you the chance to take a break as a couple, as a family or with friends from spring 2021 onwards
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON 30/04/2021 :
- The restaurant terraces, the swimming pool and the shops will open on May 19th.
Le Phare offer you a break in the great outdoors to let you escape and relax, in complete peace of mind and security.
- Please arrive via Le Phare entrance where our team will be waiting to welcome you.
- Restaurant and bar are only available as a takeaway.
- Wearing a mask is required
AN IDEAL PLACE TO GATHER WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS
Our infrastructures are mostly open and some of our services have been readjusted to offer you an even more exclusive experience:
- Bike rental is available, as all other outdoors facilities.
- Most of our activities will take place outdoors.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUTDOORS ACTIVITIES:
Our team has prepared the perfect combination of modified activities for your getaway:
- Bike rides around the salt marshes – no masks required on cycle routes Walks in the villages – four times a week at Portes en Ré and every day at Ars en Ré
- Fishing from the shoreline on the beaches of Redoute and LogeWoodland walks at Lizay and Trousse-chemise
- Sailing courses/lessons at the water sports centre
- Trips with Vanessa – discover the salt marshes, explore the island’s birdlife, visit an oyster farm, village tours and edible plant discovery
- Stroll around Phare des Baleines with its boutiques and ice-cream parlours