Now, more than ever, we all need the open air, nature, some fun and escape. So, our whole team is getting ready to let you really make the most of being together and the good quality service you are used to, in complete confidence.
Camping le Phare Ile de Ré
Le Phare is the perfect place to enjoy an outdoor holiday, where you can spend time with loved-ones and where there are so many activities to choose from - all in an unspoiled setting.
Since 13th June, all our services have been open - beach ,restaurants and pool area.
In this very special context, it is really important for us to make you live an exotic and safe holiday with experience that is as beautiful as ever.
We also need your help during your stay: The best way for everyone to have a good time is for each of us to respect the safety measures.
OUR COMMITMENTS FOR SUMMER 2020
1 - Provide excellent hygiene, through the meticulous cleaning of communal and living space and, most importantly, regular disinfection of contact points.
2 - Improve our organisation and accommodation processes to ensure your enhanced safety from the moment you arrive.
3 - Offer you adapted routes throughout Le Phare to make allowances for social distancing without giving up any enjoyment or pleasure!
4 - Make available a wide variety of activities, including:
- revitalising, outdoor activities such as yoga, pilates and stretching on the beach,
- nature activities with the discovery of nature and heritage, meeting with the saunier, fishing on foot,
- individual sports including table tennis and boules,
- access to the pool area, with limited guest numbers,
- Make it easy for you to discover all the region has to offer and access local trips through our Entertainment Club, such as walking and hiking trips, cycling routes and sightseeing in off-the-beaten-track places.
The Kids and Teens Clubs will be open throughout July and August, accommodating small groups of 10 children.
- Creative workshops,tree climbing, outdoor games and sport - and more.
- Day trips to the beach.
And finally, we have some big news for you this year:
- Make the most of your holidays with the new webapp! It offers plenty of information and tips for activities to help you plan and enjoy your stay.